Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I join the guild?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemimp

Can I join the guild? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi Serenity
I am a 26-year-old female from Denmark. In real life I’m friends with Qeltia, Zirenzia and Asharon. I have just started playing WoW and I’m having a great time doing just that. I play a rogue, gnome and my character name is Chemimp. I know I’m not much good for the guild being just lvl 15 (at the moment) but I would really like join this great guild (as I’ve heard it) and to play with my friends. In time it could be a win/win situation, as I advance in game.

Kind regards
Chemimp
Back to top Go down
Kessian
Private
Private

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:40 am

hey chemimp

thanks for the application, we do just need you to fill out the application form in the post at the top of the main page, i let asharon know about it:)

again thanks for applying and hopefully speak to you soon:)

cheers

gazz a.k.a stormbow/kessian
Back to top Go down
Chemimp

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Name: Chemimp

Previous names (If any): None

Alts: None

Class/Spec: Rogue, lvl 17, no spec so far
Armoury:

Previous Guilds: None

About Me: I have just started playing WoW and I’m having a great time doing just that. I play a rogue, gnome and my character name is Chemimp. I have just finished my master degree in chemistry and looking for the right job…

Why I want to join Serenity: In real life I’m friends with Qeltia, Zirenzia and Asharon and I would really like join this great guild (as I’ve heard it) to play with my friends. In time it could be a win/win situation, as I advance in game.

What can I bring to Serenity: I know I’m not much good for the guild being just lvl 17 (at the moment). In time it could be a win/win situation, as I advance in game.

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): I have been guildless so far 

Things that may affect my playtime: Atm… nothing, but in near future I hopefully get a job ;-)
Back to top Go down
Asharon

Asharon

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Hey guild.

I hope you guys think it's ok to let Chempimp join the guild. She is as she mention IRL friends with Qeltia, Zirenzia and I. We have recruted her to play this fantastic game ;-)

Kind regards
Asharon
Back to top Go down
Qeltia

Qeltia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Hi guild

Just wanna tell u that i really hope, Chemimp can join this guild!! She is - as the rest of us a great person, and though she (just like myself) cannot give much to the guild at the moment, i'm sure that will change as she advance in game.

Does this make any sence at all?? Sry for my lousy english - lol!!

Qeltia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:11 am

welcome aboard by the way and its not all about the level but the person behind the character. welcome thou wish u well.
Back to top Go down
Chemimp

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 am

Thx guys! I'm very happy to be a part of this guild! Thx for welcoming me.

Chemimp
Back to top Go down
Kessian
Private
Private

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:47 pm

welcome to the guild:)
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join the guild?   Can I join the guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I join the guild?
Page 1 of 1