Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prot warrior app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prot warrior app Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior app   Prot warrior app EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi guys. I see you're full of warriors, but i have a mate that was in fraternite/serenity and advised me to make an application here. I started playing wow 2 years ago on private servers, and on blizzard i have around 6 months. i lead many of my runs. Experience and patience are my main assets.
on with the app:

Char name: Wallyntin
Class: Warrior / Race: Night elf
Level: 70
Talents: 8/5/48
Guilds: Incognito (disbanded) / Revolution
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Wallyntin
official:
PreTBC: almost all instances, Naxx first 2 bosses, no onyxia
TBC: all instances / karazhan (few times). no drops for me though (no dkp/no rules..no items)
-mentioning that on private servers i've done all bosses (over and over again), except sunwell (not yet implemented). the private server that i play has blizz scripted bosses (screenshot for proof ofc with my gear Very Happy). however, i wish to progress here, on an official server.
Proffesions: Blacksmith/Mining 375
Curently i am in gladiator set, trying to get some PVE gear, but with my curent guild and lack of good players, it is impossible for me at this moment. If there's anything else you wish to know about me, i'll reply as soon as i can.

Awaiting your answer, cyas Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Prot warrior app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior app   Prot warrior app EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:45 pm

I am very sorry mate, but at this time we have all the prot. warriors we need. As we will no be gearing people in kara anymore, there's not much we have to offer for you.

Greets,

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com

Prot warrior app
Page 1 of 1