Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cripp

Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior application   Warrior application EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:27 am

Hey.
I'm a gnome female warrior named Cripp. But my real name is Pål (norwegian version of Paul) and yea I'm from Norway Surprised
I'm 17 years old, soon 18 tho cheers and I've been playing WoW for about 1 year. Started with a hunter, but decided to make Cripp not long after the hunter was 70. Well enough about my lifestory xD. I want to join the guild because you seems like a nice one. Been talking to some of the members and they've been very helpfull. I've been raiding SSC/TK on this char before, but didn't feel I could be of much help because my gear was basically pvp. I want to start with Karazhan again, to get the real feel of raiding again. Not for loot but for the chance of getting from scratch to glory with a guild Smile. I'm arms spec at the moment, since I haven't been doing much after I migrated to this server. But got some ok, I think, tanking gear, so will respec if you want. I will always(if not stopped by anything) meet up to the right times for a raid, and be prepared. Either its Karazhan or SSC. Will also bring flasks/pots/food for people who might have been unable to get it. But most of all, I can add a boy with a good sense of humour and some really dry jokes :p. Don't know if there's so much else to write, but if I've left out something, plz /w me ingame or tell me here, and I'll fix it.

Thanks for reading my application.
Cripp Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior application   Warrior application EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:32 am

Welcome to the guild mate!
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com

Warrior application
Page 1 of 1