Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting those nasty tactics working! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

getting those nasty tactics working! :D Empty
PostSubject: getting those nasty tactics working! :D   getting those nasty tactics working! :D EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:33 am

Dear guildys,

I think the guild progress is going great, but the main problem for both kara groups is that we need to work on those tactic's we allways discuss what to do at bosses and then executing it is the more difficult part. For this i wanted to make a little list of addons wich can really improve you healing/tanking/dps/croudcontroll and lets you know what to do at what time. Too bad i never tanked in raids so i dont know any great tanking addons but i do know some healing addons from MC/BWL. wich are updated now and still work great!

General:

Elkano Buff bar's = a addon wich makes your buff/debuff's alot easier to see it makes bars of them wich slowely draw empty as the time passes when there gone the bar is empty aswell really handy and you can put them were ever you want so you can see Gruul better in the top of you screen Wink

Deadly boss mod = i think everybody has this addon allready cause it's a MUST. this shows you all you need to know about all raiding instances.

Healers:

X-perl = is a great addon wich allows al great lay out of your party interface and lets you know how much target's on your target and on you etc. it also shows you if your in healing range of in line of sight. its a big addon so figure it all out first Smile. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/addons/ you can find it here.

Hunters:

X-perl = Even i use X-perl cause of its cool layout and its handy raiding features so this one i recommend to all classes.
Floaspectbar = a nice addon wich gives you a extra bar with all aspect's in it wich allows you controlling your aspect's without losing your presucious bar space.
Khartus Hunter's timers = one of the best addons for hunter ive found, it shows all cooldowns of every ability and its great for croudcontrolling and knowing when your trap fades. i recommend this for every hunter Very Happy really made ccing easier.

Shaman:

Flototembar = this made my shammy a lot more fun this addons allows 4 bars for all kinds of totems and shows all totems of the same sort in a row. With a little timer for when they fade. you can put the bars where ever you want. so you dont need to use your standard bar's anymore. Great for healing and for dps etc.

This is it for the moment but ill update this list so we can kick Gruul's ass and farm Kara Wink good luck all!

Greetings Mustachy
Back to top Go down
Chuffa
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Chuffa

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: getting those nasty tactics working! :D   getting those nasty tactics working! :D EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Paladin and priests

Healbot (continued) is a must.......

for pallys good for buffs as well Wink)))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Serenashammy

Serenashammy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: getting those nasty tactics working! :D   getting those nasty tactics working! :D EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Even I am using Healbot as Enhancement Shammy. Very Useful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting those nasty tactics working! :D   getting those nasty tactics working! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

getting those nasty tactics working! :D
Page 1 of 1