Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Druid Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felara

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Druid Application   Druid Application EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Name: Felara

Previous names (If any): None

Alts: Alot, but highest leveld one is Merisė, a lvl 63 tank paladin

Class/Spec: Druid, 51 Balance, 8 Restoration (but can seriusly concider to swich to resto spec when i hit lvl 70, I heard you need druid healers)
Armoury:

Previous Guilds: F U B A R ( rank: Guild Roster)

About Me: Hi! My character is named Felara and im a druid. I have been playing WoW for more than a year now and even introduced my younger brother to it (now he's a more hardcore player than i am) Smile
Anyhow, i started of in feral spec but changed to balance when i got to lvl 58. I don't mind changing spec though, i enjoy playing as all the druid specs (im not to comfortable as a marker in the position of a tank though, but i guess I can learn). I really look foreward to start raiding at lvl 70, never been much of a PvP player.
In the world outside WoW i like to draw and I would like to work with that in the future, but at the moment I'm working extra as a receptionist, I'm also looking for an appartment of my own.

Why I want to join Serenity: I have some friends in Serenity (hi Zatyr, hi Silja!) and I have heard nothing but good things about this guild. I want to join a friendly guild with mature and funny members to share some laughter with, and I think that i have found one right here.
Oh, and of course I want to raid with you Smile

What can I bring to Serenity: I am a paitient and giving person who will help out when ever I can, if I can.

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): I wanted to play with my friends in Serenity and there wasn't really any activity in my other guild.

Things that may affect my playtime: If (and only if) I can find an appartment, it could cause some problems.

Best Regards,
Felara
Back to top Go down
silja

silja

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: hi fel:)   Druid Application EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 am

well as she said she know`s me and zat well. She is the only active player left in the previous guild me and zat were in, and i would love it if she could join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 am

Hi there!

We don't have much to offer if you are not 70 and geared yet raidwise, but for a social invitee you are welcome, /w me in game if you catch me Wink

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com
Kessian
Private
Private

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:36 am

welcome to the guild:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Druid Application
Page 1 of 1