Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huntard, looking for new place to call home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smunisto

Huntard, looking for new place to call home Empty
PostSubject: Huntard, looking for new place to call home   Huntard, looking for new place to call home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Name: Smunisto

Previous names (If any): 0.o Wut?

Alts: Shamun (44 enh shaman, planning to get it to 70 by the end of september)

Class/Spec: Hunter 41/20 BM(i am trying it atm), but as most of you know i prefer my personally built MM tree 8/44/9
Armoury:

Previous Guilds: KEK (Rank Raider)

About Me: Smunisto - the famous "I-am-not-going-to-respec-from-MM" huntard. Aside from doing dailies/heroics/25mans i love to play the shammy alt i made not so long ago - its such a nice choice - the melee DPS is almost as interesting as the ranged.

Why I want to join Serenity: The reason is not only one.
First of all i've known most of you peeps back in the days we made our first steps into Kara, had some laugh over Griffs pally skills - being the only pally in the raid back then, and they are always to blame. I still remember the enthusiasm running through my veins...
Second(and because i respect you, and i am applying the standart way): Being mid-geared, i simply do not qualify for MH/BT stage of 25 mans, even though i've done full TK/SSC many times with KEK. And, as you know - hunter spots everywhere are filled with skilled huntards.
Third: I want to get back in the past, where each raid was an interesting experience, not the same old farm/wipefest event with 2/3 of the raid participants being bored to death with it.

What can I bring to Serenity: Time for the cliches already? Oooh, i can bring experience, i've played with the huntard more than enough time to know the smallest details about the "easiest" class in-game.
Oh, and i still keep that pig, with the wrong name. That is if Kessian is still into fire and cooking...

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): To be honest i loved playing with KEK, even tho most of the content ran by me not with its "lore" part but with the tactics, endless how-to movies, grinding for flasks/food/potions.
Sadly, KEK is now in ruins, as people have lost focus through the past 5 months and, wiping over and over on Archimonde/RoS for example was a bit too much for them. So, they started leaving, and the end is near - tomorrow, when KEK will oficially disband, leaving half of my raiding WoW life in the history.

Things that may affect my playtime: Days of extreme lazyness to sit infront of the computer, when i will prefer to spend my day(night) with the GF/the other gf - BMW E46 M3, roaming the empty streets of Sofia.
Or vacations - upcoming couple of days 29th - 1st of september, 12th to 25th of september for an excursion to Egypt, the Greek islands, Israel and Turkey.
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Huntard, looking for new place to call home   Huntard, looking for new place to call home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Never heared of this guy in my life...
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com

PostSubject: Re: Huntard, looking for new place to call home   Huntard, looking for new place to call home EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 am

"Previous names (If any): 0.o Wut? "

Ever heard of a guy named Harpstoneone? Well since they did the Name change option he could somehow join the guild (and yes some peple are that stupid to reveal they're a well known c*%k).

Griff.

(Btw imo this Smu guy is a righteous Nab so should fit in fine)
Back to top Go down
Chuffa
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Chuffa

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Huntard, looking for new place to call home   Huntard, looking for new place to call home EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 am

welcome back mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntard, looking for new place to call home   Huntard, looking for new place to call home Empty

Back to top Go down

Huntard, looking for new place to call home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity :: General Public :: Applications :: Archive - The Good,The Bad and the Ugly-
Jump to: