Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

warrior application Empty
PostSubject: warrior application   warrior application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Name: rissanen

Previous names (If any): None

Class/Spec: warrior tank (prot)

Previous Guilds: nemesis

About Me: just regular finnis male

Why I want to join Serenity: i have heard good for this guild and i want to join good guild to bring there my own support

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): the former guild just broke down

Things that may affect my playtime: hobbies and work will get its own time..

as u can see english isnt my main language so try to be patience trying to guess what i wrote =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: warrior application   warrior application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Hey. Is it possible for you to provide an armoury link?

Use the little chain looking thing.

Ty,

Griffsson
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: warrior application   warrior application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

We are doing something right I guess, I keep reading people hear good things about us. It makes me curious though, who is spreading all these lies? ;p

And yes, curious about your gear too!

edit: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Rantaruho

To be fair, your gear is not ready for tanking 25 mans mate. You need heroics to gear up, not pvp gear as a tank. Good luck working on gear and feel free to get back to us later!

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com

PostSubject: Re: warrior application   warrior application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Indeed.

Just a tip. Regemming your gear with +6 Def +6 Stam (I think) Would go a long way towards you getting Def. Capped which is a neccesity for Kara). Goal is 495, also look into Q rewards and there are some excellent guides out there to give you an idea on what Rep you might be able to make Use of (SSO is a good one).

Griffsson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warrior application   warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

warrior application
Page 1 of 1