Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeragon

aplication Empty
PostSubject: aplication   aplication EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi guys

Id like to join if possible im a level 70 tank spec warrior but also have a 70 druid ferel here too im intrested in joining u because had some good feed back and went to an heroic with couple of peeps from ur guild.

Im a 27 year old male im from the uk essex to be excact did bit of modleing but wow got me addicted. Been playing since game come out many years ago not formaly from this server recently transferd over from turaylon moved because server is very over populated and very hard to go anywhere as big guilds not really recruiting guys That kinda do thier best to equip themselfs out. been kara few times and gruuls twice looking to get chance to go more game instances to learn new things but to best of all make new friends after all it is only a game but friendship can last forever so if i get chance id love an opturnity to come and experaince things with a progressing guild as urself.

hopefully this is what ur after any questions i can be found on Aeragon/Atheuss or my hordie on ghostlands leoniidass

best wishes hope to hear from u soon.
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi mate,

Some of our female members will demand pictures if you have done model work... Thought it would be fair to warn you Wink I talk to you in game, feel free to whisper me.

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com

aplication
Page 1 of 1