Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The joining of Serenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calowen

The joining of Serenity Empty
PostSubject: The joining of Serenity   The joining of Serenity EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey =]

You may of already heard about the fact that I want to join the guild from Vangard. I'm an Enhancement/Resto Shaman, specced for raiding. I have some S1 gear but im working on the pve set. Although i have S1 my hit rating is 100 and i have an additional 9% chance to hit due to my speccing. My Armory link is =].

I'm called Matty. I'm 15 but i'm told im very mature for my age and I live in the north east of England. I'm a metal head and I love a good laugh. I am a very active player. I will be on everynight although sometimes due to coursework i may be offline for an evening. But that is very unlikely and infrequent.

The reason I am applying is that from Vangard i heard that you raid quite frequently and I know a few people in Serenity. Also the guild i'm in at the moment screwed me over =]. What i'm expecting from Serenity is that you raid frequently and spread the loot fairly, although I have heard the system and think it's clever and fair. I think I can help the guild by helping lower levels, help in raids and heroics and anything like that. I hope I get into your guild.

Thanks for reading =]
Matty (Calowen)
Back to top Go down
Calowen

PostSubject: Hmmm   The joining of Serenity EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:52 pm

For some reason the link didn't work =\ Sorry about that =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Serenity   The joining of Serenity EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:42 pm

well i have to say you re an interesting guy, mate and since you re a metal head.. that makes you very much wanted, and i like that, your explanation of yourself satisfied me, although i havent checked you in armoury yet, but you seem an ineteresting fella, i hope i see you soon Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Serenity   The joining of Serenity EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:20 pm

welcome to the guild mate!

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Serenity   The joining of Serenity Empty

Back to top Go down

The joining of Serenity
Page 1 of 1