Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Choeil*

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Erik and I play as a lvl 70 dwarf hunter (probably the only one in the game, not). It´s my first and only character, except some lvl 3-4 of all the other ones. Im 25 years old and live in Sweden like many others.
I heard about this guild from Alan mostly who´s been telling me daily to join Smile and now I came around to it after trying to get online at the same time as Gorhald.
I know a lot of players in the guild from before and hope to get to know alot more if you let me in.

I´m a skinner/leatherworker and I´m mostly pvp spec right now but that will probably change in the future.

Those who know me all know I mostly play during the day or when I get the time, life(girlfriend) comes first or life(girlfriend) becomes mad. No mostly its my studying that thakes up most y time and all the other things you have to do in rl.

Hope to see you all soon, thxs from Choeil and Gianina(pet)
Back to top Go down
Chuffa
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Chuffa

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 am

Choeil,

I am sure you will be welcome.....please contact myself or one of the advisers in game and an invite will be forth comming....

Chuffa
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Welcome mate! May your MD be true and you frost traps stout!
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1