Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just for the fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baffon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Just for the fun Empty
PostSubject: Just for the fun   Just for the fun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Name: Baffon

Previous names (If any): None

Alts: Noffab (oridginal Name) Lvl 60 Shamen. (no Spec picked yet)

Class/Spec: Paladin (Holy) I will link Armor when im out of work.
Previous Guilds: Crusaders of Light (Rank Advisor)

About Me: My Name is Baffon. Im a 24 year old from the UK, (real name Mark) I NOW work alot of hours during the day so i wont and carnt become addicted to the game as i once was. I like the social aspet of this game as it gives a person the oppertunity to meet friendly new people and Evil mages who have their heart on wiping out any Toon who wears plate and heals. namly Paladins. Im sure you know who you are......................KESS

Why I want to join Serenity: Alot of old firends in this guild and hopefully some new ones. Plus Gor owes me a invite, from back when he wanted to start his own little fishing guild. See mate what you have become down to me. A leader im proud off, lol. Im interested in the Raiding and PVPing, and just having fun with people who you normaly wouldnt get to know. Also To have The likes of Pinkey tanking for me again will be a tremendous privlidge. I Would like to learn from the Second best Pally healer in the game (chuffa......Ok your the best healer now. : (

What can I bring to Serenity: My good looks. Amazing personality. Dam right funny sence of humor. I will drive chuffa to be the best of the best of the best, and also have him drag me up to speed Very Happy I will be happy to help the low levels when and if i can. Also would like to be part of some PVPing and arena teams.

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): Needed a break from the game

Things that may affect my playtime: Work Work and G/f. Should be able to get on a few times a week and most late nights. Unsure how things will work out but ill try to be around as much as possible.

P.s Any spelling mistakes in this text are the result of the forum host and the writer takes no responsibility for this.
Back to top Go down
Chuffa
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander
Chuffa

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Just for the fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the fun   Just for the fun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Many apologies but we are currently on a recruitment freeze.....Oh! Wait!
Back to top Go down

Just for the fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the fun   Just for the fun EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Smunisto

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Just for the fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the fun   Just for the fun EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 am

He stole my bicycle. But I don't know him. cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just for the fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for the fun   Just for the fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for the fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity :: General Public :: Applications :: Archive - The Good,The Bad and the Ugly-
Jump to: