Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zatyr

zatyr

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Name: Zatyr

Previous names (If any): None

Alts: Korzz,lvl 49 mage & Zirh,lvl 28 priest

Class/Spec:Rogue,20/41 combat.Sub atm,grinding bg`s for the S2 mh :p
Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Zatyr

Previous Guilds: Time Bandits,FUBAR and Genesis.

About Me:Been playing wow for about a year now.My rogue being the player i like most(my only lvl 70).Intrested in experiencing end game and develop my player and my skills.

Why I want to join Serenity: Serenity seems to be doing the kind of game content i want to do and are geared for.Also heard nice things about the guild,and ofc..Serenity is a cool guildname Razz

What can I bring to Serenity: Im a capable player,easy going,cooperative and have alot of online time.Will usually be able to attend whenever.Know my class well,and know my place in a group.

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): Lack of progress

Things that may affect my playtime: After 16:00,none Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Rogue application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:33 am

Added 20/07

Welcome to the Guild :-)
Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1