Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shemmy

resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app Empty
PostSubject: resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app   resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:45 am

Hi application for 2 peoples here

ok my name is geoff char name is shemmy resto or ele shaman which ever you need my raid experience is all tier 4 and 5 cleared including vashj and keal thas Black temple 4/9 mount hyjal 4/5 but not on this char same as for jen my girlfriend resto druid except she missed out on the last night on keal.

we are looking for a quite not to much hardcore raiding guild for our new chars we dont have the best of gear as we work alot atm hoping to change soon atm we are interested in 10 man raids purely becuz of our gear. i know a few people in your guild as i used to raid with some of you guys back in the day my old main was called niterider.well im not much of an apllication man wud rather talk in game but im trying dont laugh Very Happy well if therss anything you wud liek to know about eigther of us just give us a W in game Char names are Shemmy mine and Jens char name is geofflove
Back to top Go down
shemmy

PostSubject: appliaction revoked   resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm

ok as there has been no reaction to this reply i revoke my application and try somewhere else gl and hf in game
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app   resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Fair enough, GL to you two as well!

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
https://serenity.forumgabon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app   resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid and Resto shammy/ele app
Page 1 of 1